SBI Apprentice Admit Card and result
State Bank of India released the notification for the recruitment for the post of Apprentice. The candidates who applied for the exam can download the Admit card directly from the official website.
- SBI released the vacancy for 3 states only- Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh
- This recruitment is for the internship program of the State Bank of India to give a chance to be a part of it.
- The candidates who successfully and correctly applied for the Application Form are able to download the SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019.
- SBI Apprentice exam will be held on 23rd October 2019, check SBI Apprentice Exam Analysis to know the questions asked and good attempts
What Login Details Candidates have to give to Download Admit card?
Candidates have to give the login credentials to download the SBI Apprentice Hall Ticket-
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Date of Birth/ Password
- Captcha (If required)
After that click on the submit, the Call Letter will display on the screen. Download and take a print out for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2019
Here is the list of the details mentioned in the admit card of each candidate-
|Name of the Candidate
|Signature of the Board Councillor
|Venue to the Test Centre
|Name of the Conducting Board
|Hall Ticket Number
|Gender (Male/ Female)
|Date of Birth
|Exam Centre Code
|Date & Time of the Test
|Duration of the Written Examination
|Space box for Applicant’s Signature
|Name of the Examination
|Photograph of the Applicant
|Space for Invigilator’s Signature
|Name of the Examination Centre
|Enrolment/ Application Number
SBI Apprentice Exam Center 2019
As the recruitment for SBI Apprentice is released in 3 states only So, the exam center will be in the city of these states only. Go through the below table to know the list of the centers-
|Name of the Exam Centers
Delhi/ New Delhi
Check Exam Pattern for Written Exam 2019
- A total of 100 questions for 1 mark each.
- The time duration is of 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
- The questions will be bilingual (Hindi and English).
- A negative marking of 0.25 (1/4) marks for each wrong answer.
Declaration of the Result 2019
- The selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the exam.
- Candidates have to clear 2 stages- Written Exam and Local Language Test.
- The SBI Apprentice Result 2019 will display in the PDF Form.
- Candidates have to give the credentials to get the PDF- Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Download the PDF and take a print out for future reference.
- Applicants who applied for the exam need to make the strategy to prepare for the exam.
- The subject in which the candidate is enough strong to solve in the exam is the topics in which they can score well.
- As the exam is near, the admit card is about to release so, the candidates can go through the important topics of each subject to make themselves ready.
- Do practice with of SBI Apprentice Free Mock Test Series 2019 to build confidence for the exam.