Are you ready to take on the world of dominoes? Do you want to play in big tournaments and use your skills to win? If you’re like many players, then there’s no better way than playing dominoes on PKV!
PKV is a free online gaming service with games that are themed around any given concept. It has so many cool dominoes-themed games that it’s almost overwhelming! So let’s explore how you can play the domino game on PKV. Read through our step-by-step guide and get started playing today.
How to play the domino game on PKV?
The basic requirements for playing the domino game on PKV are this: The user has the required amount of points to complete a specific task, and the task is related to the theme of the deck.
The user then places the cards face-up in the deck and plays them when the cards start to fall, the first one to hit the table wins that task.
The user can also select one of the pictures from the deck and pay its associated points to create a new task wherein the user can only complete this task once for the duration of the campaign.
Which games are played on PKV?
The following is a list of the games available on PKV:
- Cosmic Jam: This is a speed-based card game that is unique to pkvgames each player has twenty cards that they can use to make an array of massive cards, and the cards are then broken down into individual parts that the player can take part in order to complete an array of tasks.
- Hinge: A mobile puzzle game that has many similarities to the DominoQQ card game, one player takes on the role of an engineer and has to create a sequence of tubes and balustrades that will travel through the air and land in order to complete a task.
- Towers of Wealth: This is a traditional pub-like card game that uses minigames and a lot of luck as the plays wherein the user completes a sequence of tasks, ranking their ability to complete them, against other users on the network.
- The Bridge: A different kind of card game that is playable on mobile devices, the user takes the role of an engineer who must design a bridge that will cross the bridge to land near the other end and complete a task.
- Pay It Forward: This is a card game that starts with the user taking the first step by performing an action each time they win an item, the user then has the option to repay the actions with positive or negative points.
- The positive points are created when the user completes certain actions while the negative points are generated when they miss certain actions.