- Street Artist Transforms Abandoned Church In Morocco With Brilliantly Bright Graffiti
- Blue Screen of Death can catch you anywhere
- This Girl Put Little Clothes On A Potato And Everyone’s Freaking Out About It
- Deceptive packaging design, which will introduce you astray
- Baby monsters in the adult version
A GIRL had to be rescued when she climbed a 40ft electricity pylon after hallucinating that it was a bridge.Horrified locals spotted the 21-year-old girl – from Zlin, Czech Republic – apparently trying to cross a river and dialed emergency services.
“She was convinced, though, that the pylon was a bridge across the Morava river.Police eventually persuaded her to come down after two hours on the pylon.”She’s lucky she didn’t get a new high – high voltage,” added the police spokesman.