- Street Artist Transforms Abandoned Church In Morocco With Brilliantly Bright Graffiti
- Blue Screen of Death can catch you anywhere
- This Girl Put Little Clothes On A Potato And Everyone’s Freaking Out About It
- Deceptive packaging design, which will introduce you astray
- Baby monsters in the adult version
Water illuminations in Tokyo
Odaiba – a large artificial island in Tokyo Bay, Rainbow Bridge connect Odaiba in the center of Tokyo. Every year in late December, before the New Year holidays, there is a unique light show, in which images are projected onto the screen, made of water splashing fountains.