- Street Artist Transforms Abandoned Church In Morocco With Brilliantly Bright Graffiti
- Blue Screen of Death can catch you anywhere
- This Girl Put Little Clothes On A Potato And Everyone’s Freaking Out About It
- Deceptive packaging design, which will introduce you astray
- Baby monsters in the adult version
Welcome to Hotel-anus. Yes, anus. In fact, the hotel is so named because it resembles the human colon. Although the anatomical point of view, the building is properly done, the last part (in fact, the anus), especially the “inflated”, located on the bed and the bathroom. Created this marvel of Dutch painter Van Dzhoep Lishut in 2007, and the hotel is situated on the route between Antwerp and Ghent in Flanders, Belgium.